Tuesday 19 May 2009

Chunky Lace


I've been at a loss this week as to what exactly I want to make.. I picked up this wool which I'd previously been knitting into a shawl, but it was a bit too thick and seemed a waste of good yarn. This is the beginnings of a biker waistcoat pattern by Twinkle , a business set up by knitwear designer Wenlan Chia in 2000, consisting mainly of gorgeous chunky knit jumpers and cardigans, knitted in the round. She has since launched a range of jewellery, along with home furnishings, pattern books and yarn (yum..) I bought Twinkle's Big City Knits which is amazing and I think I want to make everything in it.

Also this week I've not been able to put down my guitar which is a first in years, I even played at an open mic night on Sunday which was a tad scary!

Watch this space!

No comments: